- 1kg Diced/Cubed beef
- 4 tsps. Biryani Spice Blend
- 1 pot yoghurt
- 200g Basmati rice
- 2-4 tbsps. Vegetable Oil
- Mix the beef with the Biryani Spice Blend and yoghurt and leave to marinade for 3 hours or preferably overnight.
- Clean and wash the rice
- Cook the rice until half done.
- Add the meat to a pot and cover with the rice.
- Poke some holes to the bottom and pour some oil into them.
- Cover the pot and cook for 30 minutes or until the meat is done.
- Then leave on low heat for a further 10-15 minutes.
Recipe by Mr. K.